Anger Management Series
Handling a Powerful Emotion in a Healthy Way.
A series designed for those impacted by mass incarceration. Participants successfully completing this 6-week program will earn a certificate of completion recognized by probation/parole and the judicial system. Transportation assistance based on need will be provided.
Participants will learn
- What triggers their anger
- To understand the difference between healthy anger and unhealthy anger
- How t o better communicate to get their needs met
- Situational management techniques
- How to manage anxiety and stress
To register contact Mr. Bond at firstname.lastname@example.org or 215-525-8622 for more information.
Classes held every Monday from 10am -1:00pm with a lunch break.
Location: 1207 Chestnut St. Floor 2, Philadelphia, PA 19107