The PA Prison Society is looking for mentors to work with individuals who are preparing to come home after time in prison and to help them
successfully navigate reentry. PA Prison Society mentors come from all walks of life and backgrounds.
Have you recently returned home from prison and are currently on parole?
Are you someone who:
- is a good listener and empathetic individual?
- is looking to make a meaningful difference in someone’s life?
- cares deeply about criminal justice reform and breaking the cycles of recidivism?
- wants to gain skills and experience in the field of reentry services?
Join the Prison Society Mentoring Program
- Receive a one-on-one mentor and build your network of support
- Have access to reentry peer support meetings
- Obtain connections to resource providers throughout Philadelphia area
We are especially interested in mentors who are formerly incarcerated themselves or have supported someone who has experienced the challenges of reentry.
Interested? For more information call, 215-564-4775 or email email@example.com.