The Philadelphia Housing Authority is looking for qualified student interns.
- Paid internship opportunity.
- Learn the ins and outs of the housing authority.
- Build your network.
- Work directly on-site.
- Make a difference in the community with your internship.
Qualified candidates must be currently enrolled at an accredited college or university.
Specific duties may be determined based on the position and department to which the Intern is assigned.
- Starting in May 2024
- 25 hours a week with a rate of $15 per hour
- Students pursuing all college majors will be considered for the Student Intern Program
How to Apply
Go to pha.phila.gov/jobs to fill out the application.
If you have any questions, please contact: firstname.lastname@example.org